If you believe that material available on our sites, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Click Here to raise a DMCA request to website admin. Upon receipt of a complete and valid notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded or embedded the material by email.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
In accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”) and avails itself of the protections under the Act, we have adopted and implemented a policy for addressing claims of copyright infringement, and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances as determined by us in our sole discretion, of users who are infringers of copyright. Further, we reserve the right to terminate, discontinue, suspend and/or restrict the ability to visit and/or use the Service or remove, edit, erase or disable any User Content on the Face website which allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. It is our policy to terminate the access of repeat offenders. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content posted for any violations of third party rights, however, we respect the copyright interests of others and it is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Face website or the Service. If you believe any materials on the website Applications or the Services infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(3) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(4) your address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
(6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please note that all images used are for illustrative purpose only and any person depicted in the pictures used is a model. Though we own legal licences for many of the images used on this website, we don’t claim to own or don’t claim copyrights of any/all images used on this website until and unless stated separately. Images belong to their respective owners, who have copyright over them. Images used are taken from different sources on internet and respective web sources own their copyrights. Many of the images are downloaded from licensed resources and we assure that we will always comply with their license policy.
If there is a claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement you can raise a DMCA request.